17 April 2015

I'M SEEING BANGTAN!


Breathe in, breathe out. I am calm, no, not really. How do you even calm when you know that you're going to see BTS in July, in your own city?!? This time not just on a screen, but in person. It was a stressful morning to say the least, but tickets are bought and it's confirmed ㅠㅠ

Let me tell you a little story, a situation worthy of making the top 10 worst nightmares a fangirl could possibly experience. It's short, I promise. First, the organisers only gave us 4 days notice of when tickets would go on sale. "It's fine, I have enough in my account" I thought. I then transfer my friend's money into my account the day before the ticket sale, and go home happy. I check my account balance at home that same night and would you look at that, I'm literally $5 short of what I actually need. I then try not to freak out and ask my mum to transfer at least $10 into my account. Mind you, the tickets went on sale this morning at 9AM. Long story short, the extra money didn't turn up in my bank account this morning so I literally had to rush to the bank at my university at around 9.30, looking like a corpse who had just escaped its coffin, and manually deposit money into my account. I then went on to have a mini heart attack thinking all tickets were sold out.

While I did manage to get tickets in the end though, 5 minutes before my 10AM lecture, I wasn't able to get the tickets we wanted and I was only able to get single seats. But ayyyyyy I should be thankful I'm even going. Okay, end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment