27 June 2015

HAUL: Roseroseshop ☆


So much for posting more often, let's just admit that I suck at this. In reality though, I just haven't had all that much to blog about. Apologies. I'll try harder, I promise.

In my last post I mentioned that I bought in bulk with my friends. Well, it arrived. Since I wasn't the one who placed the order, my friends and I caught up the other day to distribute our goodies. It totally looked like we were dealing drugs out it in the open, even I'd be suspicious. We ordered from roseroseshop, if that wasn't already obvious from the title. I've only ever bought from their eBay store, though I had only heard good things from the people that have ordered from their site.



I wasn't too fussed with the samples, so I let my friend keep them all.

While I'd love to say that I bought everything you see in the photo above, I didn't want my bank account to start weeping (let's be honest, it's probably already bathing in its own tears). So, in an effort to rule it down to a couple of items, I ending up buying 5 products in total. Despite wanting to buy the whole store, I did manage to control myself. Applause!


I don't think I was looking for anything in particular, so I just went it looking for anything that appealed to me. I bought:

★ Nature Republic Aloe Vera Mist 92% Soothing Gel Mist
★ 3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream
★ Innisfree Mineral Shading (#07 Sweet Vanilla)
★ Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer (Perfect Lash)
★ Secret Key Snow White Skin Booster (for my mum)

Other than the skin booster, I'll probably make a review for each if I can remember. I've also got some other products getting shipped my way, so I'm looking forward to trying those out too. 

(Shoutout to my swag buddy Natt and her boyfriend for ordering everything, and even taking photos for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment