31 August 2014

Hi?

It's that awkward first post where you don't know how or where to begin.

I'm Alyssa, often called Aly for short. I'm nineteen years old, currently residing in Melbourne, Australia. I've always been interested in blogging, but never quite got up to creating a proper blog. In other words, I've been really lazy about it all and the thought of having to set up kind of put me off.

Being an avid fan of Asian cosmetics and makeup and skincare in general, I'm always searching for reviews on products I'm considering buying. Yes, I'm that sort of person that literally goes through as many reviews as possible before deciding on a product. Just recently though, it kind of just hit me how often I actually buy online. So since I'm always scrounging around for reviews, I thought it might be fun to make some of my own. To help a sista out?

Anyway, apart from that I thought it'd just be fun to start a little place where I can vent out on when needed. I might suddenly go travelling and decide to blog about it perhaps? Thoughts on music, movies or fashion? We'll see.

You can find me on twitter for those interested. I'm a bit of a fangirl though, so follow with caution. I warned you.
I also run two tumblrs: one for photography and the other for, um, k-pop.
Don't judge me pls

No comments:

Post a Comment